Dr Charles N Turner BDS (U.Dund 1985)
Dr Charlie Turner is a highly trained, experienced general & cosmetic dental surgeon. He provides the highest level in technical skills & ability through a commitment to ongoing postgraduate training as well as continual investment in technological advancement; keeping him at the forefront of clinical dentistry.
Keen to keep abreast of the very latest in dentistry, he is a member of:
- The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Associate Member)
- The Association Of Dental Implantology UK
- The British Dental Association
- The British Dental Health Foundation
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Charlie is involved in the training of younger dentists as a trainer in the Vocational Training Scheme, and is a co-author of the Tayside Oral Health Strategy and serves on the:
- Tayside Local Dental Committee
- Tayside Area Dental Advisory Committee
and is the Dental Continuing Professional Development tutor for the east of Scotland.
The Smile Design practice has been designed to be a contemporary, yet tranquil setting using colour, texture, aromatherapy & music making your experience as comfortable as possible. The hospital standard sterilization room, gives you the confidence that you are receiving the highest quality professional care.
The practice layout has also been designed to be fully accessible for the elderly & disabled, whilst children are catered for with a dedicated children’s play-area. The surgery is located over 2 floors.
The Smile Design Team’s exceptionally high levels of patient care & practice standards were recognised at the National Dental Awards in London, both in 2004 & 2005.
Our clients include:
- TV personalities
- Premier Division Footballers
- Prominent Business Individuals
- and people from all walks of life.